We are always keeping our eye out for an Acupuncturist looking to work in a great office! Offering a part/full time position as an Acupuncture Associate in established clinic in Arvada, where we currently specialize in women’s health and fertility and are open to other specialties. Lots of potential to grow, learn and expand patient base with built-in incentives along the way. Applicants must be Nationally Board Certified by NCCAOM and Colorado State Licensed.
• MUST have interest in treating pain
• Must be personable with a supportive and friendly bedside manner
• Must be able to relate to patients in the terms the patient needs (TCM vs Western Med, etc)
• Understands when to refer to me or other practitioners
• Should be looking to build and grow and learn. Would prefer someone looking for long term stability
• MUST be self-motivated, ambitious, excited about our work
• Could be a student just out of school or someone looking for a mentor
• Must be strong in the field of marketing and networking
• Must be a team player and should be able to give/receive constructive criticism.
HOW TO APPLY:
Please submit resume as well as a detailed letter about your ideal patient and ideal work situation.
subject line: Acupuncturist Application
> To learn more about Inspired Wellness Center please visit: http://inspired-wellness.com